Call for applicant for the Green Innovation and Investment Forum 2017 is open until December 7th 2016! For the webform click HERE!
To give all interested innovators and start-ups the possibility to apply for GIIF 2017 we decided to prolong the deadline:
Applications will be accepted until 7th December 2016.
Find your partners for (start-up) financing, development or licensing of your technologies or business ideas in Stuttgart, Germany. If your solution is convincing, you will get the opportunity to present your business idea to investors and market actors in a six-minute pitch. This event is free of charge for start-ups, researchers and founders.
Information about the Call for GIIF 2017:
Eligible (but not exclusive) sectors and technologies were:
- Environmental Engineering (Water, Air, Recycling, etc.)
- Alternative Materials / Renewable Resources
- Resource Efficiency (Savings of Energy and Materials)
- Efficient Production Processes / Urban Factories
- Sustainable Solutions for Smart Cities
- Green IT / Smart Grids / Sensor Technology
- Renewable Energy / Climate Protection
We look for: Products – Processes – Technologies – Solutions
For further informations, the call can be found HERE.