Get partners. Get funding. Find investors. The Green Innovation and Investment Forum (GIIF) is the pan-european matchmaking event on green economy, innovative technologies, process engineering as well as forward-looking green solutions. Apply for one of the 20 coveted spots and be prepared for two intense days.
Coaching Day: We polish your business idea.
Pitching Day: You get in front of the audience and pitch for funding and partners.
If you are a start-up or a company looking for investment, cooperation with SMEs and/or corporate or if you simply want to promote your product/business idea apply for participating at GIIF. Now it is your time to shine!
Show us that your business idea has what it takes!
Eligible (but not exclusive) sectors and technologies are: Environmental engineering (water, air, recycling, etc.) / Alternative materials/renewable resources / Resource efficiency (savings of energy and materials) / Efficient production processes/urban factories / Sustainable solutions for smart cities / Green IT, smart grids, sensor technology / Renewable energy, climate protection.
You are an investor, business angel or venture capitalist? Or do you represent a company or corporate looking for cooperation with innovative start-ups? Are you searching for the most interesting green ideas from all over the world? GIIF is the international matchmaking event, bringing together highly innovative start-ups and SMEs from the green sectors through a sophisticated process of selection.
All business ideas will be screened in December 2018 by an experts jury. 20 outstanding ideas will make the cut to prove in Stuttgart March 2019 why they are the go-to guys for a greener future.
What, Where, When and Who?
Programme for the Pitching Day on 27th of March 2019 will be released soon.
Meet the 20 Finalists very soon.
Listen and be Inspired. Our Speakers will be released soon.
Simply the Best!
Best Green Tec Idea Early and Advanced Stage
More information will be released soon.
Scientific Support Award
More information will be released soon.
Green technologies pave the way to an eco-friendly and climate-neutral future. Many entrepreneurs offer green solutions to specific issues, even deducing completely new business cases. But where are their potential business partners and how they can reach them with their ideas? That is when the Green Innovation and Investment Forum (GIIF) comes into play. Since 2015 GIIF is the place where ideas meet capital.
Bootcamp with Professionals
GIIF offers all shortlisted start-ups and SMEs an exclusive coaching day, the Green Training Day, on the 26th March 2019 during which each entrepreneur gets insight and feedback from a poll of experts.
- In-depth coaching on business, financial, IPR
- X-ray your business model during the “Green Check your idea“ session and find out how it might impact the environment
- Improve your pitch during the test pitching battle
- Learn from success stories of GIIF alumni
The Stage is Yours!
During the Pitching Event on the 27th March 2019 entrepreneurs will pitch their ideas in front of investors and representatives of corporations.
- Inspiring Keynotes
- Showroom for the best 20 international business Ideas
- Pitching sessions, early and advance stage separatly
- Time for networking & bilateral meetings during lunch & breaks
- Award ceremony for the “Best Green Tech Idea” from each session and the “Scientific Support Award”
Network for Impact
In co-operation with
The challenge is big but our goal is simple: to achieve a sustainable energy future for Europe. Innovation is the answer. New ideas, products and solutions that make a real difference, new businesses and new people to deliver them to market.
At InnoEnergy we support and invest in innovation at every stage of the journey – from classroom to customers. With our network of partners we build connections across Europe, bringing together inventors and industry, entrepreneurs and markets, graduates and employers, researchers and businesses.
We work in three essential areas of the innovation mix:
- Education to help create an informed and ambitious workforce that understands what sustainability demands and industry needs.
- Innovation Projects to bring together ideas, inventors and industry in collaboration to enable commercially viable products and services that deliver real results.
- Business Creation Services to help entrepreneurs and start-ups who are creating sustainable businesses to grow rapidly to contribute to the global energy ecosystem. With our Business Creation Services we are Europe’s leading business accelerator specialising in sustainable energy.
Together, our work creates and connects the building blocks for the sustainable energy industry that Europe needs.
As a non-profit entity, the „Stiftung Energie & Klimaschutz Baden-Württemberg“ promotes environmental and climate protection. In order to pursue this purpose and invigorate new technologies and innovations in the field of energy supply and energy use we are looking for sustainable energy solutions — for the world generally and the digital city of tomorrow especially. As partner of the Green Investment and Innovation Forum 2018 we present two awards with the value of 3.000 EUR each to submitted innovations that contribute best to environmental and climate protection. The Stiftung Energie & Klimaschutz Baden-Württemberg was founded in 2007 by EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg AG.